The Tial 44 MVR is a very popular choice of external wastegate utilized by some of the world's fastest and powerful turbocharged vehicles. The 44 MVR supersedes the previous Tial V44 in design with new features to achieve your desired boost levels.
- Water cooling ports (not required to run) for those heavy-duty applications, three bottom pressure ports and two top ports for boost controllers like the AMS-1000.
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High-temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist "relaxing" at a temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L
- Includes all of the springs so you can tune it to your cars needs without spending money on extra springs
- Springs come pre-installed from Tial so you will want to verify the spring settings before installation
- Red finish
BAR PSI SPRING COMBINATION 0.3 4.35 Red 0.4 5.80 Blue 0.5 7.25 Green + Red 0.6 8.70 Green + Blue 0.7 10.15 Black + Red 0.8 11.60 Black + Blue 0.9 13.05 Green + Red + Black 1.0 14.50 Green + Blue + Black 1.1 15.95 Yellow + Red + Black 1.2 17.40 Black + Blue + Yellow 1.3 18.85 Plain + White + Blue + Green 1.4 20.30 Plain + Black + Red + Yellow 1.5 21.75 Plain + Black + Blue + Yellow