The Tein Mono Sport Coilover is a suspension system designed for the serious driver who wants to set up their car to perform well on the track, or on the street. These are 30-way adjustable coilovers that will allow the user to lower the front by as much as 4 inches in the front, and as much as 3.5 inches in the rear. Tein products are tested throughout arduous research and engineering to develop a serious coilover for those who participate in weekend track events but need a comfortable ride to work come Monday morning.
Other features include but not limited to:
• Mono-tube structure to deliver optimum driver feedback.
• Full-length system for ride height adjustment with minimal change in ride.
• 16-level damping force adjustment.
• Compatible with EDFC Series to enable in-car damping force adjustment.
• No-sag springs.
• Can be overhauled, and re-valved
In conclusion, the Mono-Sport coilover is a quality suspension complement to your vehicle. These are designed and built to enhance your driving experience, improve handling, as well as improve the stance. These come ready to install with camber plates and height adjustment tools.