Manley Pro Series Turbo Tuff "I" Beam Steel Connecting Rods | 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Evo X 4B11T
Evo X I-Beam Connecting Rods by Manley (14409-4) | Pro Series Turbo Tuff
Manley Performance manufactures the finest steel connecting rods in the Sport Compact industry. Our Pro Series "I" Beam is forged from 4340 aircraft quality vacuum degassed material. We utilize our proven "Turbo Tuff" design and add 3/8" ARP 2000 cap screws. All rods are properly shot peened after machining and 100% magnafluxed.
Manley Pro Series Turbo Tuff connecting rods are used by the best tuners in and outside of the United States in some of the fastest, high horsepower, heart stopping engines being produced.
- Forged from 4340 aircraft quality vacuum degassed material (P/N 15403 is made from 300M alloy with a flywheel horsepower range of 1,400+)
- Shot peened after machining to MIL spec and 100% individually magnafluxed
- Cap fasteners are 3/8" ARP 2000 cap screws, except part number 14427 is supplied with 7/16" ARP 2000 fasteners
- Specifically designed to handle high horsepower applications when using turbos and / or nitrous
- Flywheel horsepower range for these rods in a 4 cylinder application is 1,000+ and for a 6 cylinder application the range is 1,250+