Extreme Turbo Systems Ford Mustang Ecoboost Intercooler Upgrade
Our ETS Front Mount Intercooler for the Mustang Ecoboost is one of the easiest ways to improve power by eliminating heat soak, which can have drastic effects on the performance of your vehicle. FactoryÂ calibrationsÂ begin to pull timing once charge air temps reach 100 degrees, and will continue to pull additional timing as the temp increases. By upgrading to our ETS Intercooler, you prevent this heat soak and are able to keep charge air temps within 10-20 degrees of the ambient temperature. This ensures that you have consistent and reliable power output on the street, track, and circuit.
We've designed our intercooler with 23 charge rows which gives us more heat transfer plates for optimal cooling, more internal flow and less pressure drop than any other intercooler on the market.
- 20x14x3.5 core size
- Supports over 700whp!
- Direct bolt on
- Works with factory crash beam
- Works with factory intercooler piping or aftermarket intercooler pipe that works with the factory intercooler.
- No cuttings or drilling
- 2.5" inlet/outlet
- Average 35% reduction in charge air temps
- Built in the USA
- Availabled in Silver, Black, Blue, Gold, Red or Purple.
The Extreme Turbo Systems Intercooler Piping Kit for the 2015+ Ecoboost Mustang is designed with performance in mind by replacing the factory rubber piping, which expands and contracts under throttle and replacing it with 2.5" mandrel bend stainless steel piping and your choice of blow off valve flange. Â
- Made in the USA
- Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel
- Wrinkle Black Powder Coat Finish
- Works with factory intercooler
- Optional TiAL, HKS or Turbosmart blow off valve flange.
- 4 ply silicone couplers
- T-bolt Clamps