The Driveshaft Shop is proud to introduce the 1-piece replacement shafts for the 2003-2008 Porsche Cayenne. These shafts are available in either 3.5" aluminum or 3.25" Carbon Fiber. This shaft will replace the notorious hanger
bearing issue and also eliminate the front Guibo (rubber drive). What we have done is make a billet aluminum plate to eliminate the front Guibo, then we made a plate for the rear to change the rear CV from 100mm to
a 108mm CV. This way we will have a shaft with tried and true 108mm CV's on both ends. The shafts are then balanced in our high speed balancer to ensure a perfectly smooth shaft, with no more hanger bearing to go bad, no more rubber either. The CV's we use are factory GKN Germany units and are assembles with Neo Hpcc1 grease for extended life.
1. 3.25" Carbon fiber tube with New DSS bond method. The Tube is smaller that others offered so there will be no clearance or heat issues.
2. New version 300M Spline for the CV mount that is stronger than the rest of the shaft
3. Custom modified High Speed 108mm CV with special boot and grease that mounts to the transmission and differential.
4. Custom conversion plates (corrosion plated) to change from the stock CV to our 108mm version
5. All Hardware included
6. 1 Year Warranty
7. Balanced on one of the most sophisticated balancing machines in the industry.
8. Carbon shaft will be about 1-2lbs lighter than the Aluminum shafts but are much more torsional and will reduce noise in the cabin.
Part Number: POSH1-C