BOOTMOD3 N55 - BMW F-SERIES M135I 235I M235I 335I 435I 335I 535I ACTIVEHYBRID 640I X3 X4M40I X4 X5 X6 M2 TUNE
World's First custom flash tuning platform for the BMW F series. Cloud based solution with a web based interface and mobile apps for iOS...
World's First custom flash tuning platform for the BMW F series. Cloud based solution with a web based interface and mobile apps for iOS and Android. Developed and tested in-house from the ground up over the course of almost 2 years prior to its November 2016 debut with new features and updates being added regularly makes the bootmod3 platform a custom BMW factory DME tuning solution like no other on the market today.
Build the ultimate tune for your N55 powered vehicle and go from stock to full race calibration, and everywhere in between, with a map switch in the provided mobile app. bootmod3 calibrates the factory vehicle modules over the OBD port in a matter of minutes in the convenience of your driveway or anywhere internet access is available.
N55 pneumatic wastegate (PWG):
Stage 1 91 octane: 24%HP / 38%TQ
Stage 1 93 octane: 26%HP / 38%TQ
Stage 2 91 octane: 28%HP / 42%TQ
Stage 2 93 octane: 30%HP / 42%TQ
Stage 2 E30 octane: 33%HP / 45%TQ
Stage 2 Racegas: 33%HP / 45%TQ
N55 electronic wastegate (EWG):
Stage 1 91 ocatne: 25%HP / 28%TQ
Stage 1 93 octane: 27%HP / 30%TQ
Stage 2 91 octane: 31%HP / 34%TQ
Stage 2 93 octane: 33%HP / 36%TQ
bootmod3 app and cloud services offer many unique features not found in any other flash tune including and currently available:
- Mobile app (iOS and Android) and Web (http://www.bootmod3.net) including Windows and macOS support
- One OTS map/tune included with the purchase
- Datalogging over 200 diagnostic channels, up to 40 channels concurrently
- Datalog sharing and charting without a need to upload to 3rd party websites or apps using the mobile app or web browser
- Cloud based storage for map data and datalogs
- Reverting back to stock performance map and re-locking the DME to stock programming
- Live Dash - realtime vehicle parameter monitoring via in-app gauges
- Read and clear trouble codes in all vehicle modules
- Reset learned adaptations (octane, knock, Valvetronic, etc)
- ECU power reset
- (Optional) Off the shelf (OTS) tunes for 91/93/Race gas/E85 octane (SEE HERE)
- (Optional) Custom tuning available through tuners in the bootmod3 Tuner Directory. bootmod3 contains a full map editor so you can tune your car yourself or with your local tuner of choice as well.
BMW F series N55 vehicles supported (if your N55 vehicle is not listed please inquire with us):
- M135 2012 - 2015
- M235 2013 - 2016
- 335i 2011 - 2015
- 335i ActiveHybrid 2012 - 2015
- 435i 2013 - 2016
- 535i 2011 - 2017
- 535i ActiveHybrid 2011 - 2017
- 640i 2012 - 2017
- 740i 2011 - 2016
- X3 35i 2010 - 2017
- X4 M40i 2015 - 2017
- X5 40i 2013 - 2017
- X6 40i 2014 - 2017
Some of the map features provided:
- Top speed limiter removal
- Higher rev limiter
- Exhaust burble
- Cold start cat heat cycle and cat efficiency check removed (for off-road use)
- Maps for upgraded turbos
- E85/blend, race gas and meth injection tuning
- Custom Throttle mapping
- Backend Flash maps for use with piggybacks such as the JB4
*** OBD ENET cable required, available separately (Amazon $15-20)
*** bootmod3 OBD WiFi Agent device is not required to use the bootmod3 platform. It is a convenience option that removes the need for using a laptop in the car when using bootmod3's features. If you're looking to simply load a tune on the car without much datalogging and monitoring then using your laptop is the ticket for you.
For more information please email us at email@example.com or refer to our Instagram and Facebook accounts.
*** Prior DME removal from the engine bay for unlocking OBD programming is NO LONGER REQUIRED.
VEHICLE MANUFACTURER WARRANTY AND EMISSIONS DISCLAIMER
Some items used and/or installed by PRO TUNING FREAKS may void portions of your vehicle’s factory warranty. Some items may not be legal for “on highway use”. PRO TUNING FREAKS makes no guarantees to the legality of any parts used for “on highway vehicles” and accepts no responsibility for compliance with the vehicle’s factory warranty.