System Material:409 stainless steel
Catalytic Converter(s) Included:No
Intermediate Pipe Diameter (in):3.000 in.
Muffler Configuration:Single inlet/Single outlet
Muffler Material:409 stainless steel
Tailpipe Diameter (in):3.000 in.
Tip Outlet Size:4.000 in.
Tip Edge Style:Non-rolled edge, single-wall
Tip Material:304 stainless steel
Quantity:Sold as a kit.
aFe Mach Force XP exhaust systems are constructed of mandrel-bent stainless steel and come complete with free-flowing muffler(s), OE-style bayonet hangers, flanges, and band clamps, plus all hardware necessary for a hassle-free installation. Offered in single, dual, or quad muffler configurations, their smooth curves and large diameter tubes help reduce restriction and keep exhaust gas flowing smoothly for increased horsepower and torque.
Available in cat-back, axle-back, and downpipe-back designs, almost all Mach Force XP exhausts are direct bolt-on systems that require no cutting or drilling and include all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation. Most also include wrinkle-black powdercoated or polished 304 stainless steel tip(s) with a laser-cut stainless steel aFe power badge. Select models have carbon fiber tips with CNC-machined laser-etched inserts.
aFe Mach Force XP exhaust systems are an ideal combination of performance, fit, and value. Additional features include:
* Fit a variety of light trucks and cars, including European models
* Available with 409 or 304 stainless tubing (varies by model)
* "Stepped design" models increase exhaust velocity creating a broader torque curve throughout the rpm range
* Straight-through, free-flowing stainless steel mufflers absorb high-pitch tones producing powerful sound
* Leak-free 360 degree sealing
* Stable pipe location in high-vibration and high-heat conditions
* Bayonet tips hold hanger bushings in place for an OE-style fit
* Several versions convert OE single exhaust to dual exhausts
* Where applicable, incorporates an exhaust valve that uses the OE exhaust valve motor (not included) to regulate exhaust flow
* Some systems use a unique resonance chamber to replace the OE muffler; produces a weight savings of up to 15 lbs.
* Hi-Tuck design of specific models provide extra ground clearance when using an aftermarket suspension kit