ACT Heavy Duty Clutch Kit with Flywheel DN4-HDSS 2003-2005 Dodge Neon SRT4
No matter how powerful an engine is, a race can be lost with one bad shift. You’ve spent a...
No matter how powerful an engine is, a race can be lost with one bad shift. You’ve spent a lot of time working on your Dodge Neon SRT-4, souping up the engine for high performance beyond regular drivers. That means your stock clutch won’t be able to keep up with the load under pressure.
Advanced Clutch Technology has one of the best clutch kits on the market for your ’03-’05 SRT-4. The Performance Street Clutch Kit DN4-HDSS comes with everything you need to upgrade your transmission. ACT’s heavy-duty pressure plates feature an exclusive diaphragm design that increases the clamp load significantly — you’ll get a wheel torque capacity of 465 foot-pounds after installation.
Each part of the kit features a high copper content for a better heat transfer and recovery from overheating, and steel-backed linings for more burst strength and durability. It gives a low to moderate pedal feel for smooth engagement.Make each moment count for your next speed test. ACT’s SRT-4 street clutch will help you get to the finish line faster than ever before.
Please Note: Conversion Kit - Replaces modular clutch. Must use ACT Flywheel (Included in kit)
- Wheel Torque Capacity - 465
- Recommended for street and race use
- Longer clutch life achieved through ACT's exclusive diaphragm design
- A low to moderate pedal feel; smooth engagement with stock to low gear rattle
- ACT pressure plates are dynamically computer balanced for smooth operation at high RPM
- Premium organic friction materials for heat tolerance, faster recovery from overheating and prevents warping of mating surfaces