Mishimoto BMW F8X M3/M4 OIL COOLER, 2015–2020
- Direct fit for the 2015–2020 BMW F8X M3 and M4
- Full aluminum TIG-welded construction
- 46% increase in core volume
- Increases oil capacity by .44 quarts
- Robust bar-and-plate construction for improved durability and heat rejection
- Silver powder-coated finish for maximum protection
- No cutting or modifications required
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Add some much needed durability and cooling power to your M3 or M4 with the Mishimoto 2015-2020 BMW M3/M4 Oil Cooler. True to form, the engineers at BMW designed the M3/M4’s oil cooler with an efficient use of space in mind. Suspended perpendicular from the rest of the cooling stack, this location utilizes the Bimmer’s aerodynamics in order to cool the oil, all while putting the light weight, tube-and-fin cooler in harms way of road hazards.
We here at Mishimoto made sure to beef up the oil cooler design for the F80/82 with our performance oil cooler. We ditched the lightweight design for a full aluminum, TIG-welded bar-and-plate cooler for added strength and cooling. The bars and plates are a much more robust form of heat exchanger core construction intended for improved heat transfer and have the strength to shrug off potential road debris, keeping your oil temps down, and where it should be. We also added 10mm to the core’s thickness, equating in a 46% increase in core volume and increased the oil capacity by .4 qt.
The Mishimoto 2015-2020 BMW M3/M4 Oil Cooler fits directly in place of the stock unit, and includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a simplified and worry-free installation.