SPEC Super Twin Multi-Disc Clutch and Flywheel Kits SB55SST
Clutch Disc Quantity:Dual
Input Spline Quantity:26
Input Shaft Diameter:1.390 in.
Disc Diameter (in):9.500 in.
Disc Diameter (mm):241mm
Disc Style:Full face
Pressure Plate Style:Diaphragm
Throwout Bearing Included:Yes
Alignment Tool Included:Yes
Pilot Bushing Included:Yes
Flywheel Material:Billet aluminum
Mounting Hardware Included:Yes
Quantity:Sold as a kit.
In-Store Pickup:Choose In-store pick-up (OH, NV, GA, TX) on our web site.
SPEC Super Twin multi-disc clutch and flywheel kits are designed for street and track use in vehicles with extreme horsepower and torque (700 to 1500 lbs.-ft.). They offer near-stock drivability, tremendous life expectancy, a no shimming/setup bolt-in installation, and maintenance-free operation.
With their all-billet construction, these assemblies are smooth and quiet. Super Twins are constructed with aircraft-grade aluminum and high-carbon billet steel milled to industry-leading .001 in. tolerances for perfect balance and actuation. Friction is provided by dampened, full-faced, carbon-graphite discs.
Additional features of SPEC Super Twin multi-disc clutch and flywheel kits:
* Organic, fiber, and full-metallic versions are also available
* Flywheel and track-spec hardware are included in each kit
* Rebuildable by SPEC or the end-user
* Replacement components are always available
* Ideal for all types of use, including: street, drag racing, drifting, road racing, time-attack, pulling, and rally